My Life.. My Kids.. My Love.

Monday, May 10, 2004

May 9th.. Mommy's Day.

Well.. The day began quiet. Both boys slept till 9... Nana came and picked up Korbin a little after 11. The day was mine with Karston... Dressed we got. Out we headed.
Off to do a little window shopping and then to catch the end of the swap meet. I was in search of some plants.. Or whatever I might be able to fit in the bottom of the stroller. We walked around for nearly 2 hours.. I passed these 2 hanging baskets twice. The seller fast asleep, I continued on. Later, returning back to the same spot, I offered, bartered and walked away with my two (nearly 8lb) babies on the back of the stroller. Back we hiked to the truck, and off we drove home.
Karston down for a nap, and me outside to rearrange plants for the next 45 minutes.
Hubby home. Out we go to the beach. Long walk, saw people, ocean, a train pass, more people... off to pick up Korbin.
Get to Nana and Popa's house, Korbin too busy playing to notice us. We chowed down the food we picked up, fed Karston, packed up boys, off home.
Karston into bed. Korbin off to bed. Hubby asleep infront of tv now.
Me.. Back outside to move more plants.. Of course. Decisions.

Now.. after midnight, Hubby and boys all fast asleep. Me... finishing my capp. and maybe some paperwork.. nah.. sort pics.. maybe.. then bed.

*sigh*.... I love the silence at night. :)

2 Comments:

  • Are you stuck in a job that is leading you on the path to no where?
    We can help you obtain a College Degree with classes, books, and exams
    Get a Genuine College Degree in 2 Weeks!
    Well now you can get them!

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    Get these Degrees NOW!!!

    BA, BSc, MA, MSc, MBA, PHD,

    Within 2 weeks!
    No Study Required!
    100% Verifiable

    Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

    These are real, genuine, They are verifiable and student records and
    transcripts are also available. This little known secret has been
    kept quiet for years. The opportunity exists due to a legal loophole
    allowing some established colleges to award degrees at their discretion.


    With all of the attention that this news has been generating, I wouldn't
    be surprised to see this loophole closed very soon

    Get yours now, you will thank me later
    Call this number now (413) 208-3069
    We accept calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

    By Blogger lennyingals62200579, at 11:34 AM  

  • hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

    By Blogger johneykline0839541921, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home